Set up the Tekton Dashboard and explore some of its features
It allows users to manage and view Tekton resource creation, execution, and completion.
Some of the features the Tekton Dashboard supports:
- Realtime view of
TaskRunstatus and logs
- Filter resources by label
- View resource overview and YAML
- Show resources for the whole cluster or limit visibility to a particular namespace
- Import resources directly from a git repository
- Add functionality through extensions
Try out the tutorial to install the Dashboard and explore some of its features
For more details about installation options, access control, and customisation, see the install doc
- Try our walk-throughs for more details on deploying and configuring the Tekton Dashboard for some common scenarios
- Learn how to add additional resource types to the Tekton Dashboard using extensions
- Take a look at our roadmap
Which version should I use?
|HEAD||Docs @ HEAD||v0.35.x - v0.39.x||v0.15.x - 0.21.x|
|v0.29.2||Docs @ v0.29.2||v0.35.x - v0.39.x||v0.15.x - 0.21.x|
|v0.28.0||Docs @ v0.28.0||v0.35.x - v0.37.x||v0.15.x - 0.20.x|
|v0.27.0||Docs @ v0.27.0||v0.25.x - v0.36.x||v0.15.x - 0.20.x|
|v0.26.0||Docs @ v0.26.0||v0.25.x - v0.35.x||v0.15.x - 0.19.x|
|v0.25.0||Docs @ v0.25.0||v0.25.x - v0.34.x||v0.15.x - 0.19.x|
|v0.24.2||Docs @ v0.24.2||v0.25.x - v0.32.x||v0.15.x - 0.18.x|
|v0.23.1||Docs @ v0.23.1||v0.25.x - v0.30.x||v0.15.x - 0.17.x|
|v0.22.1||Docs @ v0.22.1||v0.25.x - v0.29.x||v0.15.x - 0.17.x|
It is strongly recommended to use the v0.22.1, v0.23.1, v0.24.2, or v0.25.0 releases or newer.
- These releases contain a security fix
- Earlier versions are deprecated and should be used for development or isolated usage only
For details of earlier versions, see legacy releases
The Tekton Dashboard has been tested on modern evergreen browsers.
It generally supports the current and previous stable versions of:
- Google Chrome (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Mozilla Firefox (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Apple Safari (macOS)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows)
Older versions or other browsers may work, but some features may be missing or not function as expected.
Want to contribute
We are so excited to have you!
- Feature requests and bug reports welcome, please open an issue
- See CONTRIBUTING.md for an overview of our processes
- See DEVELOPMENT.md for how to get started
- Look at our good first issues and our help wanted issues
Was this page helpful?
Thanks! Tell us how we can further improve.
Sorry about that. Tell us how we can further improve.